Our team of professionals offers you the international support you may need in the tax and legal fields of other jurisdictions, outside our borders.
PLANARTÚS is one of the founding members of the XLNC international network of professional firms, with around 120 associated firms with presence on all continents. This allows us to meet all the needs that your company may have around the world, with the expert advice of local lawyers and economists who know each jurisdiction in first hand, like us with the spanish.
In addition to being a founding member of XLNC, we also collaborate with other international networks and alliances that allow us to offer complete legal and tax advice to clients from anywhere in the world. In particular, we specialize in the assistance and support of foreign companies in their implementation process in Spain.
Among others, we offer the following services with an international vocation:
- Analysis of the most optimal form of implementation in Spain based on the business to be carried out and the associated obligations.
- Advice on the process of registering foreign companies in Spain.
- Assistance in obtaining all the documentation required by the Spanish Administration (NIEs, legalization of documents, apostille, translation of official documents, etc.).
- Execution of the necessary steps to register foreign companies and legalize their situation vis-à-vis the different Administrations (Treasury, Social Security, etc.).
- Assistance in complying with VAT obligations in international trade.
- Assistance in complying with legal, tax and periodic employment obligations in Spain depending on the legal form and tax regime chosen: tax returns, electronic notifications, obligations to the Mercantile Registry, etc.
- Preparation of legal or tax reports on any issue relating to Spanish regulations (restructuring, real estate operations, investment opportunities, reasoned opinions …).
- Due diligence processes.
- Advice on any procedure before the Spanish Administration, administrative or judicial: trials, tax procedures, sanctions, etc.
- Specialization in cross-border inheritances and tax issues in general in which various jurisdictions are involved.
- Management of the tax obligations of non-residents in Spain.
- Support in setting up business abroad through Partners in our international networks.